Tired of Ted

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Built-in Support (and I ain't talking about panty hose)


I've taken the plunge. With my toe. A small parcel of real estate in cyberspace. It may not be manifest destiny, but I'll take it. I've joined the many with a blog. If it weren't for so many of the people I know having one of these and that they will hopefully include this in their links (hence the built-in support), and for my fabulous girlfriend (you know who she is), I wouldn't have done this.
It's a few days after my 30th birthday, and I'm watching quite possibly the craziest cat in the world beat the crap out of a tunnel. We call it the cat cave. You really need to see it to believe it. Is this really what blogging is about? Well, whatever.
Goodness, the pressure of a blog. I could be philosophical, or I can just muse. Why decide now? In any event. Here is a photo that I would like to share, which became the reason I decided to blog. Despite attending a State University, I think it's pretty clear that I am genius- at least according to this photo.
This was done in an Apple store, and let me tell you, I could've spent all day there just fiddling around with iSight and the different photo options it offers. It was the beginning of a fantastic day which included a great Star Wars experience and Italian comfort food with three of the most wonderful people I know. All of whom I've only technically known for a short time but in reality feel like lifelong friends. The evening culminated in a spectacular show by U2, a band you can really get behind. Visit www.one.org to help fight the war against poverty.

Vote for me.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home